Graph Tech logo
Graph Tech logo

All articles

Wouldn't it be better to control the mag/acoustic mix with a Blend Pot?Updated 9 days ago

Blend pots for guitars are like crossfadersis, where both pots are full-up when the dial is centered, and each one fades as you turn to each side, leaving the other at full volume. A wider variety of sounds are available when you can control both the acoustic and the mag volume separately, as you can control how hard you're driving your amp and effects.

Was this article helpful?